[Gatesedge] demo/fighter practice

Fluffy10 at aol.com Fluffy10 at aol.com
Thu Feb 19 12:17:20 PST 2004

Greetings Shire of GatesEdge,

As per an earlier missive from Sir Rhodri about the Celtic Festival this
Sunday 22 Feb. 2004; Dolfin requests that the fighters help promote the SCA in
this demo. Instead of holding fighter practice at the park, we will be at the
Festival and demonstrate our fighting there.

The Festival times are 12-5p.m. with the dance presentation by the SCA at
3:30p.m.
Dolfin will be at the festival at 1p.m. and hopes the fighting community will
join him and have some fun.

Artisans also come out and help promote the SCA....the people there are very
interested in the arts we do, and have a great time talking with us about how
we do these things!!!  I took my lace last year and had children and adults of
all ages interested as well as inquisitive.

We had a great time at the Festival last year.  It's a very quaint and
friendly atmosphere!! Good food too!!!  An auction also....good stuff to bid on!!!!!

The address is: St. Andrew's Episcopal Church
                         1819 Heights Blvd.
                          Houston, TX

We hope to see you there!!!

Yours in service,