[Gatesedge] Calander Dates

Natasha Storfer natashastorfer at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 13 08:10:18 PST 2004

Eadric,

It's ok, I only had heart palpitations-not a heart
attack, so no lasting damage *grin*

Plus, if you had been right, it would have been VERY
important to know.  Your helpfulness and concern are
always apriciated.

Natalia

PS...where do I get some of those meds?....

(http://www.ansteorra.org/regnum/seneschal/calendar/unofficial.html)