[Gatesedge] Introduction

Michael Tucker mtucker at airmail.net
Tue Jan 13 09:11:53 PST 2004

On Tuesday, January 13, 2004, at 10:12  AM, Michael Tucker wrote:
> ... When I was event steward of Stargate's 25th Baronial, ...

Er, that should have said "Stargate's 30th Baronial". I was Baron for
25th (6 years ago), and steward for 30th (a year ago). Just goes to
show that it's always later than you think (except when you're a kid
waiting for Christmas). :-)

On Tuesday, January 13, 2004, at 11:01  AM, Young, Carolyn wrote:
> To Master Michael,
>
> Thanks for the promotion, but I'm just Lady Caitlin (unless I'm being
> presumptuous and you were really speaking of HL Caitlin bean Ghearalt).

No, I was referring to you, Lady Caitlin nan Cnoc Airghead. I was just
overstating your titles (though understating your worth).

Yours,
Michael Silverhands