[Gatesedge] Introduction---> Importany revision please read !

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Wed Jan 14 17:11:21 PST 2004

> Sorry Michael this is what I meant to type.
>
> > as that wise  YOUNG Pelican stated. >
>
>   Hugh

Hugh....you had it right the first time...by the time you work enough for
somebody to decide to make you a Pelican, it doesn't matter what your
chronological age is....you is gonna be older than DIRT!!!  Haven't you ever
heard the phase "It ain't the age...it's the MILAGE!!!"  (snort, chortle)

Annes (going to go hide the squirt guns from Michael)
Dear God,  Help me to be the person
my dog thinks I am.  Amen