[Gatesedge] Archery Practice this Saturday

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Wed Jan 14 20:50:18 PST 2004

Remember everyone, archery practice is this Saturday at Wanderer's Rest

Archery starts at 11AM  with a break at around 1PM for a pot-luck lunch
(bring something to share) and more shooting after lunch as desired.

We also have some general gear repair and fletching to get done so that will
be taking place as well.

If the weather is bad (as is currently predicted) then we will still gather
to work on gear and to socialize.

Directions as always are available via the web page at
http://gatesedge.ansteorra.org/files/gearchery.htm

Hope to see you all this Saturday!

For the Gate's Edge Archery Marshallate,

HL Eadric Anstapa
Ansteorra
eadric at scabrewer.com