[Gatesedge] Archery Practice

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Fri Jan 16 11:58:11 PST 2004

Jennifer Guest <gangrelgrrl81 at yahoo.com> said:

> > Realizing that sometimes discretion is the better
> > part of valor, I
> > am going to say that the shooting for tomorrow is
> > cancelled.
>
> Are we getting together at all?
>
> =====
> Blessed Be,
> ~Jennifer(RL)/Heruthane(Wicca)/Qulajin(SCA)/Lossefalme(AMTguard)

I'll be at the house and likely working of fletching projects and
gear.  Shire loaner arrows need some repair, and I need new arrows
and Iaen and I have combat archery equpment in need of work.  Anyone
who want's to join in with that and help, learn, and socialize are
more than welcome.

IF the fates smile and the weather turns good and archery range can
be setup in 10 minutes and some shooting can be done  but with the
extreme chance of rain we aren't going to setup the range even 1
minute in advance because we dont want the target bales to get wet
if we can avoid it.

Everyone is welcome to stop by and do whatever the weather permits.
 We will still plan on some lunch around 1PM.

Regards,

--
HL Eadric Anstapa
Ansteorra