[Gatesedge] Mikaela & Phoebe's Visit

Mikaela de Sevilla MikaelaOfWestgate at ev1.net
Mon Jan 5 19:07:08 PST 2004

Greetings unto all,

    I am coming home...well for a short visit anyways.

    Phoebe and I will be traveling to Ansteorra in February.  We will be on a tight schedule(4-5wks in TX and 2-3 in CA) and have time enough for one maybe two events and want to make the most of them.
    I have scheduled to attend Jagermeister in hosted by Ffynnon Gath.  If you are planning to attend or can make it I would be delighted beyond measure to see you there and catch up on both old times and new.
    I am looking forward to coming home and having my trip refresh me from within, as well as to show my daughter her roots.

If you cannot attend but would still like to catch up please contact me and we can try to arrange something.  I will be residing in Stargate.

Looking fondly towards my trip,
and sincerely missing Ansteorra.

The homesick,
Mikaela de Sevilla