[Gatesedge] Scribal Guild and Meeting Minutes

Natasha Storfer natashastorfer at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 23 12:58:44 PST 2004

To the Populace of Gate's Edge,

It has come to my attention that I have been a bit
remiss in announcing a few things outside of populace.
 Please accept my sincere apologies!

First of all, we have a new head for our Scribal
Guild; Lady Sabine Dubois!  She has a great skill,
talent and dedication as well as being a wonderful
teacher.  Go and congratulate her at the next scribal
meeting! (remember: they are on the second and fourth
Tuesdays at the church starting at 7:30pm.)

Also, you might have noticed that I have not been
sending out meeting minutes from populace for awhile.
Actually it's been since I became our Hospitaler.  It
was announced at populace and approved by the
seneschal.  HOWEVER, if anyone else is interested in
publishing minutes, they are MORE than welcome! Aylwin
would be happy for the help ;)  Unfortunately, with
the event coming up, being hospitaler and expecting a
new member in my household, I cannot commit to the job
at the quality level I would want to provide.

Feel free to call at any time if you have any
questions concerning scribal, meeting minutes, so just
want to chat: (281) 580-2060!

Have a Great day!
Lady Natalia Auvert