[Gatesedge] Introduction

Hugh Killingbury hughkillingbury at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 13 20:21:47 PST 2004

Every group has malcontents and people who try to make
themselves look better at other peoples expense. I
would not consider it fair to judge a whole group by
the actions of a few. I ,among many others, still
consider our Stargate and Westgate neighbors family
and will always consider them as such. A few bad
apples or malcontents is not a concern as that wise
Old Pelican stated. We as a whole have been very lucky
to find such warm and loving people to call family.

YIS,
Hugh