[Gatesedge] Introduction

Mike Wyvill wyvillmike at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 20 07:12:48 PST 2004

Just to put in my two cents. Commitments and other things have kept me from
becoming involved (although I tried to call the evening of the newcomers
meeting and was told I had the wrong number!) but any organization is going
to have people who may have been there a while an therefore think that it
belongs to them (Lord knows I've seen that in the Boy Scouts where I am a
Scoutmaster) or are so anal that they have forgotten when they were new!
Everyone was new at sometime!

So just jump in, I would say. Don't let others decide your first
impressions, or second, or third for you.

Guillame de Vienville

MKA Mike