[Gatesedge] We've moved!

Young, Carolyn Carolyn.Young at goodmanmfg.com
Tue Jan 27 15:54:57 PST 2004

WOOOOO  HOOOOO!!!

Congratulations.

Carolyn B. Young
Goodman Mfg.
IT - Branch
713/861.2500 ext 425

-----Original Message-----
From: gatesedge-bounces at ansteorra.org
[mailto:gatesedge-bounces at ansteorra.org]On Behalf Of Mage Prevot
Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2004 5:40 PM
To: Gate's Edge
Subject: [Gatesedge] We've moved!

Greetings all!

Lord Bowen and I have moved into a new house.  Well, new to us.  We are in
the same general area, we are in the Oaks of Devonshire subdivision off
Louetta near I-45. It is so great to finally have plenty of space to live in
and a backyard for the boys. We owe alot of thanks to our very own Walick
the Wanderer ( AKA Walt Mihalik w/Gary Greene Realtors) for helping us find
our home quickly and being there for us throughout the entire process and
making it a positive experience for us.
We also have a new phone # (281) 353-3724 if anyone needs to contact us.
We look forward to hosting guilds or meetings at our new home should the
need arise and the populace is willing.

As a result of getting into our new home, we have been somewhat out of touch
and unable to check e-mails, so please forgive us if we did not respond to
messages/inquiries.

Serin, Bowen, Jules, and Renaud

  _____

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! SiteBuilder - Free web site building tool.
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=21608/*http://webhosting.yahoo.com/ps/sb/> Try
it!