[Gatesedge] fighter practice

Snorri Hallsson snorri at houston.rr.com
Tue Jan 27 21:57:10 PST 2004

Caitlin, honey, I'm not even letting my *work* interfere with this weekend.  They can call, they can page, they can do whatever they want, but unless it's on the Jumbotron or on the side of the blimp, I am not going to pay it the least little bit of mind.

Go Panthers.

Steven, Panthers fan for 10 years, SCA member for seven ... y'all do the math.