[Gatesedge] A missive from former Gate's Edgers!

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Tue Jul 6 12:12:10 PDT 2004

Honorable Lord?   (pause) Honorable Lord?! (rising inflection) (another
pause) (increasingly puzzeled look) Whaddya mean, Honorable Lord? (scratches
head) I thought he got a grant years ago! (tilting head) You mean they just
got around to it? (sad shake of same head) Well, I'll be danged
hornswaggelled sea bucket! *(cussing cleaned up for the easily offended on
the list) Well, congrats old friend! You and Caitlin can cross your titles
when you meet now. They finally caught up with her too. Sheesh! (mutter,
sputter, mumble, grumble) And HOW long have you been playing and in how many
different kingdoms?!? (shrug) either you do it too good or you do it too
quietly. Didn't take *us* here at GatesEdge that long to recognize quality!
(for those on the list who don't know, Nickolaus is also a Guardian of the
Gate). Sending a zen hug for you both!
Annes
Dear God,  Help me to be the person
my dog thinks I am.  Amen