[Gatesedge] new to the area

Pam Kendrick pkendrick at houston.rr.com
Sun Jul 11 14:00:21 PDT 2004

"Horsey People" have returned.  It was hot, started late, the jousting was
Ultra Cool...... can't wait for John to get my armor made.  Gwenhavre left
right behind us, after giving fond farewells.......... No one got trampled
or kicked (by a horse anyway) the fireworks were absolutely awe inspiring,
and YES...... Heinrich got lots of video and will put up a new website this
week.  We also shot the complete Don ceremony for Brian, who looked really
great......... big congrats to Carluccio, cadet to Don Cristophoro
(yikes...... Spelling!)

See you all soon!

Gisele