[Gatesedge] populace

Alisstassia alisstassia at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 12 10:47:57 PDT 2004

i suppose i need just a couple of minutes to announce i am stepping down and
taking apps for my office.  how long do we have to leave it open for apps?
also, i cannot guarantee that i will be at our fall event. Don Christoforo
wants Cadet Carluccio (hehe) to go to KWAR which is the same weekend. I may
need to go to that with him- I am uncertain at this time, but I wanted to
give you a heads up just in case. Chances are, however, that I will be at
our event.

Thank you!
~Lady Alisstassia

Lady Alisstassia del Balzo