[Gatesedge] RE: MOAS Position

Alisstassia alisstassia at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 12 11:23:56 PDT 2004

Greetings Gates Edge,
As many of you know I will be stepping down as Minister of Arts and
Sciences. I have been honored to serve Gates Edge in this capacity and hope
that whomever follows in my footsteps will be as proud of our artisans as I
am.  We have a fantastic group here and I am looking forward to great things
to come.

I am not certain at this time how long we will be accepting applications for
this position (I believe it is through Sept but I am not certain.) If you
are interested in applying for Minister of Arts and Sciences for the Shire
of Gates Edge please send notification to myself (alisstassia at yahoo.com),
Lady Alwyn (fluffy10 at aol.com), and the Coastal Regional MOAS- HL John
Lightfoot (coastal_moas at ansteorra.org)

Thank you!