[Gatesedge] excited about coming to Gate's Edge

Jennifer Saxton coyote_girl000 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 25 15:24:33 PDT 2004

Greetings!

I am very excited about coming down to meet you all in
just a few weeks!  I'm opening a show now and it's
hard to concentrate on sailors and showgirls rather
than thinking about a new job, meeting new people,
learning new stuff....

I checked out your calendar on your website and I was
wondering, how kid friendly are the activities?  I
have a two year old, and while I don't expect anybody
but me to entertain her, I do want to make sure it's
okay for her to be around while we're doing stuff.  I
am primarily interested in doing the fiber arts stuff,
but want to check before I show up with a toddler
(albeit well-behaved), toys and diapers!

What can I do to help out with stuff?  I'm not a great
leader but I am a good adjutant/errand runner. Don't
know what the production schedule will be like at PV
A&M yet but should find out by the time I get settled
in....

Best Wishes,
Caitlin