[Gatesedge] not going to Pensic?

Pam Kendrick pkendrick at houston.rr.com
Mon Jul 26 06:00:25 PDT 2004

Hi all!

There will be an "Elizabethan Luau"...... yes that's right..... At Lady
Gwehavre's farm the weekend following Steppes Artisan.

We are working on the premise........ "If Queen Elizabeth threw a luau, what
would happen?"

So.......... get out those grass skirts and your "best" Hawaiian garb and
come play for the day (Saturday the 21st)

We would like to have some archery, chivalric and rapier fighting in the
morning........... then get in the pool and cool off, and have a grand and
glorious court to award prizes for the best early and late period "Hawaiian"
garb.

We won't cook a feast, but we will have a "bring your own feast" setting
with tables......... bring chairs!

Hope to see you all there (well........ not the ones who will be driving
long hours to return from Pensic)

Ta!

Gisele