[Gatesedge] Friends helping friends, this weekend.

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 29 21:23:35 PDT 2004

I'm out for both Saturday and Sunday...but I might be able to wrangle a small crewe for a few hours on Monday or Tuesday evening...

Lorraine

"D. Vandever" <hlannes at ev1.net> wrote:
Saturday is out for me. Laurel's Prize Tourney is on Saturday. But I could find an hour or two tomorrow if you want it.
Annes
Dear God,  Help me to be the person
my dog thinks I am.  Amen