[Gatesedge] cour d'amour

Mage Prevot serinoir at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 31 12:52:11 PDT 2004

Hi Alden.
Well, unfortunately the other three TW marshalls I know of around here will either not be able to be at the event (Mattias, due to baby quarantine and Jean Claude whose pregnant wife Liillian is due that weekend)  and then Bowen who will be helping with general set-up and will be fighting and marshalling the chivalric combat.
I would love to have you run it, but if you cannot, I would appreciate the suggestion of another authorized TW marshall who could.

Thanks,
Serin

Paul Haines <alden_drake at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Serin,
Do you have me listed as the coordinator for the Thrown Weapons Championship?  I'm still working out my schedule to see if I'll be at the event.  If I can't make the event, I'll see that everything that is needed to be there for the championship is there.

~Alden, who doesn't have Lance Armstrong syndrome and is content to be TW Champion for only two consecutive terms. :)