[Gatesedge] RE: pictures

Pam Kendrick pkendrick at houston.rr.com
Fri Jul 2 09:08:30 PDT 2004

You can just click on the photos and download them.

<<snip>>

I love each and every one of you more than you can know. I have been
involved and watched our canton, now shire, grow from a group of 8 to the
proud talented group it is now. I have seen it thru all of its ups and
downs, at times wondering if we would make it another year and then next
wondering when we would ask for principality status!!! (Only mostly joking
there) I can't wait to see what incredible things my Gatesedge family will
do next.

 <<snip>>

I think next year would be good...........Hmmmmmmmmmm.... Principality......

Gisele