[Gatesedge] thanks for the welcome

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 11 18:52:02 PDT 2004

Wow! Glad you're near by...haven't seen you for a long time...ya still painting boxes?
Kief and I are still in Raven's Fort...but I get the Gate's Edge list cause....they're our closest neighbors....

Welcome to the area!

Lorraine DeerSlayer

shandi <shandi at texas.net> wrote:
I wanted to attend the event this weekend but there is no way I could find my garb in the mess in our storage room.
 We are looking forward to getting settled in and starting anew. My husbands family is all in this subdivision we moved into and he's looking forward to being here for his mother and  his sister's not to mention all the nephews and the niece.
I used to be fairly active in archery but really really bad at it :) I am left dominate and right handed. I'd love to try my hand at crossbow.
I am still training my horse he's 8 years old and still as green as he can be, he's thrown me a few times and almost killed me back in May. I'm still riding him! but a little wary of riding alone. I went on a lovely long ride this morning and saw and came very close to many deer, very cool. I think living here in the country suites me very well. The birds are amazing, I've seen hawks a great horned owl and cranes in my own yard. Now the neighbors have me a little spooked and I'm worried about break in's, things have already come up missing out of our yard.
The sooner we get our fence up the better.
Hope too meet you all very soon.
Thanks very much for the welcome!!
Kierean of the Horses