[Gatesedge] packing at Shanahan's - directions

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Wed Jul 28 07:09:47 PDT 2004

Herself refers to Shanahan. I had called and left a message but hadn't heard back yet. So I called Bowen and Serin this a.m. cuz they were supposed to take her to the hospital on Sunday.

Bowen says that they did take her but she was not admitted. She has appointments and elvaluations first. She is, as of this moment, staying at Bowen and Serin's home. Bowen has said he would post to the list when packing will be happening out at Shanahan's home. That's the latest update.

Annes
Dear God,  Help me to be the person
my dog thinks I am.  Amen