[Gatesedge] populace

Fluffy10@aol.com Fluffy10 at aol.com
Thu Jun 3 12:47:30 PDT 2004

Greetings, (bet you haven't heard that before!)

Just a reminder that our populace meeting is on the 14 June (2nd Monday of
the month.)

I would like to ask that the members who are in charge of something at the
MidSummer's Faire event please come, so that we can have a quick meeting after
populace.  Our event is approx. 4 weeks away, and we need to touch base, and
fill in the acting autocrat, mentor(s), and deputies on what's happening!

See ya'll then

Aylwin Holbrook