[Gatesedge] hospitaler position

Fluffy10 at aol.com Fluffy10 at aol.com
Thu Jun 3 12:52:46 PDT 2004

Okay guys,

I promise this is the last one....really!!

I would like to post that the office of hospitaler is taking applications
now.  Tasha has done a wonderful job, and now has her hands full with a beautiful
bundle that decided to see the world just a littler earlier than planned.

Lady Sabine has graciously offered to step in as acting hospitaler for now.

Please, if you enjoy meeting people, and helping them along the way with
their involvement in this fantastic hobby we all share......apply!!!   Your shire
needs you!!

Thank you for your time.

Yours in service,

Aylwin Holbrook