[Gatesedge] demo

Mage Prevot serinoir at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 7 08:40:22 PDT 2004

Greetings.
We are planning on going through with the demo this Tuesday, June 8th (tomorrow) as planned. Bowen's got a couple of fighters together, but more folks, including artisans are needed.
This demo is for the Boy Scouts, at Camp Strake on I-45 North, just south of Conroe.
I will email better directions as soon as I have them. The demo is scheduled to start at 4:30 pm and go on for a couple of hours. So if you are a fighter, artisan, herald or just love the SCA and would like to show and tell some thing about the middle ages please join us.
Call if you have questions or comments, (281) 353-3724.
Thanks,
Serin and Bowen

Ciarnat <ciarnat at nww.net> wrote:
Greetings Fellow SCAer,
      I am with Stargate and just caught the tail end of a missive concerning a demo to be held on June 8th.  If you provide me with more information, maybe I will be able to attend as well.
                                               Thanks in advance, Ciarnat