[Gatesedge] leather

Walick the Wanderer walick at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 9 08:25:54 PDT 2004

Tatiana and I went to Tandy Leather last night to
check out their new guild. Seven people total showed
up and a class was held on tying a Turkshead knott.
Jim the store manager and SCAer has suggested that
yearly dues to the guild would be $15. Meetings will
be the 2nd Tuesday of each month and will include a
class or demo. Next month we will be making a small
carry case. ( for a cell phone or for what ever). I've
invited Jim to attend our populace meeting on Monday
to answer any question that might be had.

=====

Take the path less traveled.

WALICK