[Gatesedge] Hi All!

Gwynafwy /Jennifer gwyn_26 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 22 15:59:19 PDT 2004

Yes, I shall be at both.  I am spending part of my vacation with Lissa.  I
will be in Houston for three weeks starting this Friday.

I wanted to see when you were going to start the setup for MSF?.  I wanted
to help.  I spoke to Aylwin and she thinks around 4pm friday.  But I heard
that you are the organizer of this operation.  So, consider me a
volunteer-if you need me..

Let me know - got to go.

Gwyn

The high destiny of the individual is to serve rather than to rule.
-Albert Einstein-