[Gatesedge] MSF schedule

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Fri Jun 25 03:29:58 PDT 2004

Aylwin has the details but from my notes at officers the tenative schedule looks something like this.
site opens-10 am
morning court-10:30/11 am (at Their Excellencies discretion)
Bardic begins-11 (ish)
A & S begins here too I think and runs most the day but I am not sure on that
Lunch-12-1
Rapier-1 to 4 (ish)
Dance is in here somewhere but I didn't catch that
Court-6 (ish)
Feast-7 pm (no later)
Site closes-9 pm begin take down
Out of site by 12 .

Disclaimer: the author of this schedule claims no accuracies and is not responsible for any errors. :-)
Annes
Hope this helps!
Dear God,  Help me to be the person
my dog thinks I am.  Amen