[Gatesedge] Boy Scouts Demo

Mike Wyvill wyvillmike at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 9 07:09:24 PDT 2004

When we first moved her in 1998 my oldest son called me at 2 in the morning
while attending an OA Powwow at Camp Strake. "Dad, my tent in underwater."

"What in world are you talking about?"

So I drove up there and his tent was under 2" of water. We left the stuf
there and came back Sunday morning to get it.

Good Old Camp Strake!

Engenulf

MKA

Mike