[Gatesedge] MSF website finally

Scarlett Scarlettmb at ix.netcom.com
Wed Jun 9 15:02:26 PDT 2004

Well, all.  Unfortunately I will be unable to attend Midsummer Faire this year as I have recently moved back in with my parents and the new house that we are all moving to is done and we will be moving into it on June 26. We got a contract on their existing house about 7 days ago and will be closing that some time in July.  I'm absolutely thrilled as it's my first sale that I actually had to do something for.  The new house, I'm getting commission on but they really found the house and the salesman was nice enough to put my name on the contract.

What a shame that I can't make it to MSF, cause I had some interesting jewlery to sell for nominal prices at the event.  I guess you'll all have to wait to see what goodies I have found in my grandmothers jewlery chest.

Will see you all soon I hope.  I shall be attending Populace meetings once I remember what day they are on.  (Maybe someone could give me a heads up since I've been out of the loop for so damn long.)  But I'm quite excited to be back in the game so to speak.

On the home front, John and I have seperated.  Those of you who I've spoken to will understand if I don't go into details here in the post.  If anyone wants a full story, feel free to call me at 281-433-0347.  Hell call me anyway, even if you don't want the full story.  i'm dying to know what's been going on.

See you all in the near future.

Maria