[Gatesedge] update in contact info

Paul Haines wyrmclaw at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 12 12:16:38 PST 2004

Greetings all,
I wanted to update you all with some of my contact information changes.  For those of you who had been emailing me at pha at allseas.com, that address is no longer valid.  Effective today, I have resigned my position at Allseas, that I might accept an employment opportunity elsewhere (still in Houston).  Please do not attempt to contact me at that address.

In service,

Ld. Alden Drake
Coastal Thrown Weapons Marshal
Sentinel Pursuivant