[Gatesedge] fibre arts guild/msf meeting

Fluffy10@aol.com Fluffy10 at aol.com
Mon Mar 29 06:02:33 PST 2004

Greetings all you talented people of GatesEdge!

Just a reminder that this Thursday 1 April (no foolin'), is our night to get
together for the Fibre Arts Guild.  Please, bring you current project, one you
want to start, one that you've thrown against the wall about a gazillion
times and be there!

We start at 7p.m. Come on out relax, enjoy company, share a good story or
two!!!

In addition to the guild going on, we will also be having a MidSummer Faire
planning meeting, all committee heads are requested to attend.

We meet up at the Church in room 406 (same as for populace)

Hope to see ya'll there!

Always,

Aylwin