[Gatesedge] Award Recomendations

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 9 21:34:23 PST 2004

Or....Crown Tournament , May 1st, hosted by Raven's Fort!

Lorraine DeerSlayer

Natasha Storfer <natashastorfer at yahoo.com> wrote:
To the Populace of Gate's Edge,

Because our summer event is off-calander (unofficial)
the next Gate's Edge event awards may be read into law
at is our Fall Event. Do not be disheartened! If you
know someone who is deserving and wish to see them
rewarded sooner rather than later, please send out a
recomendation for the upcomming Stargate event.

Thank you,
Lady Natalia Auvert