[Gatesedge] fiber arts guild

Fluffy10 at aol.com Fluffy10 at aol.com
Tue May 4 07:54:22 PDT 2004

Greetings to the talented populace of GatesEdge,

Just a reminder that this Thursday is when the Fiber Arts Guild will be
meeting.

If you have a project you need help on, or just plain old
encouragement....come on over!!!

I'll be setting up my lace pillow for some hand made lace to give away at our
Midsummers Faire for the Rapier Champions' basket......want a good
laugh....come see how easy it is for me to get tangled up in the thread as it goes onto
the pillow!!!

Hope to see you there....We're in the same room that we hold populace
meetings.

That's this Thursday, May 6...at 7p.m.

Yours in service,

Aylwin Holbrook