[Gatesedge] populace meeting

Fluffy10@aol.com Fluffy10 at aol.com
Tue Nov 2 14:13:18 PST 2004

Greetings!

Just a reminder that next Monday Nov. 8 will be our populace meeting at
Northwest Presbyterian Church, starting at 7:15p.m.

If you have something you would like to add to the agenda, please let me know
by this Friday.

If you have any more suggestions for gifts for coronation, please let me
know!

Also,  the event report for Cour d'Amour will be done on this day, if you
have any outstanding receipts, they are due at this time.   If you don't turn
them in to Brian by populace, you will not be reimbursed.  This is the deadline
date.

Thank you,

Aylwin Holbrook