[Gatesedge] need a few hands!

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 24 14:50:34 PST 2004

Hello folks,
Well, it seems the storm we had last night was a bit more serious than we had thought.  Some fierce winds ripped through our back yard and threw our aluminum shed over the fence into our neighbors yard.  There's no major damage and no one was hurt (thankfully).

I realize it's kinda short notice, but I could use some hands to help get it back into my yard.  If anyone is available to come by tonight around 5:30, I could use the help.  My address is mapquest compatible.  Please call if you can come over.  We're in the NW area of Houston (Jones Rd, north of 1960).

10267 Mist Lane
Houston, TX 77070

713-858-9953

Thanks!