[Gatesedge] Newcomers Meeting coming up...

Scarlett Scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 28 16:09:31 PST 2004

For any who are interested, the First Newcomers meeting will be December 8 at my home.  21030 Normandy Forest Dr, Spring,Tx 77388.  Don't bother looking it up on any map servers the road is too new and it doesn't come up.  If you're interested, call me.  281-433-0347.  Meeting will start at 7:30 and I'll have sodas and snacks available.  Don't forget - there are 2 cats and a dog living at the house in case you are allergic.  The dog is VERY friendly and the cats tend to hide when there are strangers around so you probably won't even see them.

Please let me know if you're interested.  Thanks.

Maria Buchanan
Lady Elizabetta de Medici