[Gatesedge] C d'A Activity Coordinators we need times.

Mage Prevot serinoir at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 1 00:59:58 PDT 2004

Hi ya,

Lady Evelun and I need to put a schedule together for the web site and for a handout at gate, We still have not heard back from our activity and competition coordinators regarding the timelines for their activities. So... if you are coordinating an activity or are the marshall in charge for a competition, please be sure to send us times and details that should be on the handout.  Having a schedule ASAP will also assist their Excellencies Stargate to better prepare/plan for morning and evening court.

thanks,
Serin