[Gatesedge] C d'A Activity Coordinators we need times.

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Fri Oct 1 09:38:45 PDT 2004

Alden Drake wrote:

> Hi Serin,
> Is set up going to be happening on Friday the 8th in the afternoon?
> If so, I can get the TW range stuff to site, but Bowen (or someone)
> will need to return it for me.  Otherwise, I'll need to coordinate
> with Bowen to pick it up at my house and take it out to site.  I took
> the range up to Raven's Fort and it worked pretty well, but one of the
> targets broke, so I'm going to be cutting some new target rounds this
> weekend.
>
> Thanks,
> Alden

Alden,

We should be able to put the Thrown Weapons equipment in the big trailer
with the archery range equipment and bring it back here to my house
after the event.  You could then pick it up next time are here, perhaps
at the Great Punkin Shoot.

Just let me know if that is what you would like to do.

Regards,

--
HL Eadric Anstapa
Kingdom Archery Marshal, Ansteorra