[Gatesedge] C d'A Activity Coordinators we need times.

Mage Prevot serinoir at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 4 23:35:34 PDT 2004

Yay!
Thanks so much, we would have been happy to do it, but if you bring the stuff Bowen will be free to help me out with a couple of other things, and of course we will take responsibility of them afterwards and get it back to you.  Do we need to have hay bales for the spear throw? If so how many? We'll get 'em.

Thanks again for all you've done, we'll miss ya at the event.
Serin

P.S. Do you have a phone number on Lady Mairead, i've emailed her twice and have had no response. I just want her mundane name, and to find out if she needs a place to stay, or anything else.

Alden Drake <alden_drake at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
It shouldn't be a hastle.  I work half-day fridays, so I should be able to get it out there and back in time to get stuff ready to go to KWAR by the time my wife gets home from work.

~Alden

Alden Drake <alden_drake at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Hi Serin,
Is set up going to be happening on Friday the 8th in the afternoon?  If so, I can get the TW range stuff to site, but Bowen (or someone) will need to return it for me.  Otherwise, I'll need to coordinate with Bowen to pick it up at my house and take it out to site.  I took the range up to Raven's Fort and it worked pretty well, but one of the targets broke, so I'm going to be cutting some new target rounds this weekend.

Thanks,
Alden

Mage Prevot <serinoir at yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi ya,

Lady Evelun and I need to put a schedule together for the web site and for a handout at gate, We still have not heard back from our activity and competition coordinators regarding the timelines for their activities. So... if you are coordinating an activity or are the marshall in charge for a competition, please be sure to send us times and details that should be on the handout.  Having a schedule ASAP will also assist their Excellencies Stargate to better prepare/plan for morning and evening court.

thanks,
Serin