[Gatesedge] Re: Weather report ...

Kelly Rhodes corsair at concentric.net
Thu Oct 7 20:28:05 PDT 2004

Maria writes:
>>Unfortunately there's an 80%chance of rain tomorrow and a 70% chance on
Saturday.  However ...<<<

Luckily I guess I caught a more optimistic weather report--sounded like
chance of rain and partly cloudy for Saturday. Keep your fingers crossed,
folks, the weather often seems to surprise us mortals! That's one thing I
have learned from flying.

>>Who all will be at site tomorrow for setup?  And Annes will you be staying
on Friday night or will you be leaving and back on saturday morning?  Was
wondering cause I wanted to know if you wanted me to print out the feast
list for you.<<

Serin, Bowen, myself, Fiametta, Gisele and hopefully others will be on-site
for setup.

I'm at the moment printing out handouts which will be given out at Gate,
which include the menu.

Thanks,
Evelun