[Gatesedge] Off Topic: Harmony for Humanity

Crystal Lamb clamb at Advocacyinc.org
Mon Oct 11 12:56:46 PDT 2004

This came across my desk at work today, and I thought you guys might
find this interesting.

Short answer:  A world-wide music fest (free, I think) is taking place
this week to honor the life of Daniel Pearl - reporter for the Wall
Street Journal that was murdered in Afghanistan a few years ago - and to
encourage harmony and understanding through music.  There are concerts
scheduled for Houston and Austin of many genres.

http://secure.lenos.com/lenos/amc/dpmusicday/

~Aslyn

If you have problems voting, or have questions about voter registration
or accessibility of your polling place, please contact Advocacy, Inc.'s
toll free voter assistance hotline at 1.888.532.VOTE.