[Gatesedge] Sort of OT - SCA Meetup

Valerie Williams digigirl1066 at lycos.com
Sat Sep 4 21:21:00 PDT 2004

I don't know if any of you are familiar with Meetup.com - it is a cool online service that allows people to arrange "meetups" just to get together for whatever their shared interests are.  There are meetup groups for everything you can imagine - including the SCA, of course!

Well, I am the organizer of the Houston SCA Meetup group. I figure, what better way to get to know the locals, right?  Currently, there are only 2 members; myself and one other.

I'd like to invite anyone who would be interested in occasionally getting together for a casual evening at a local restaurant, book store, or whatever other venue we choose, to check out www.Meetup.com and sign up for the Houston SCA meetup!

Hope to see you there,

Ceinwen ferch Rhys
(recent transplant to Ansteorra)