[Gatesedge] Fabric stores?

John F. Hirling jhirling at houston.rr.com
Tue Sep 7 16:19:32 PDT 2004

No warehouse district here per se but there is one in Dallas (on Perth @
Harry Hines) and we occasionally make a run.  There are also a few
upholstery stores -- one on 1960 about 2 mi east of Cutten if memory serves
me correctly -- one out on Hwy 6 near Westheimer and Interior Fabrics 3104
Fondren in SW Houston -- high quality, reasonable prices.  Hope this is
helpful.
--ihon