[Gatesedge] Fabric stores?

Young, Carolyn Carolyn.Young at goodmanmfg.com
Wed Sep 8 07:44:00 PDT 2004

I think the upholstery store Ihon was talking about is Calico Corner.  There
is one on FM 1960 W not too far from Willowbrook Mall area.  And, yes, their
fabrics do *overlap*.  It's been a while since I was in there, but they used
to have some really neat woven tapestry-like material and other neat stuff
for later period garb.

Happy shopping,
Caitlin

Carolyn B. Young