[Gatesedge] Cour d'Amour planning meeting

Mage Prevot serinoir at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 12 12:07:58 PDT 2004

Hello all.
With our fall event, Cour d'Amour, only a month away, Lady Evelun and I would like to meet with all the event coordinators (and anyone who would like to help) for a short meeting immediately following populace on tomorrow night. We just want to get everyone caught up, iron out some details, and settle on a work date for site tokens. Hope all can make it. I apologize for the short notice,

Serin