[Gatesedge] re: Cour d'Amor planning meeting

Galiana de Baiona galiana at houston.rr.com
Tue Sep 14 20:46:01 PDT 2004

>   Hello all.
>   With our fall event, Cour d'Amour, only a month away, Lady Evelun and I
would like to meet with all the event coordinators (and anyone who would
like to help) for a short meeting immediately following populace on tomorrow
night. We just want to get everyone caught up, iron out some details, and
settle on a work date for site tokens. Hope all can make it. I apologize for
the short notice,<

Serin, all-

Sorry I couldn't make it. I was torn between Gate's Edge and Stargate, and
since I promised someone I'd attend Stargate, I had to go with my word.

Is there a possibility that someone could post a little run-down of what was
discussed? Just a short review of the high points and anything new that was
decided. I'd really appreciate it, as would anyone else who missed the
meeting, for whatever reason.

Thanks-

Galiana