[Gatesedge] Site Token work day

Mage Prevot serinoir at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 27 17:19:20 PDT 2004

Hello all.

Just wanted to say that our site token work day went well. Lady Evelun and I would like to thank Lady Sabine, HL Annes, Lord Bowen, m'lady Alesone and m'lord Engenulf for their wonderful help. Couldn't have done it so quickly and so well without you.

Thanks,
Serin

Mage Prevot <serinoir at yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi,
We will be having a site token work day for Cour d'Amour this Sunday, Sept.26 from 2pm until about 5pm.  We will be cutting our pennants and stamping/painting them to have Arthur's and Lancelot's arms on them. This will take place in my home at 2706 Morning Leaf Ct., Spring, Texas 77388.  I will be out of pocket for the next two days and won't be checking e-mail. Hope to see you Sunday.

Serin