[Gatesedge] RE: Fabric stores?

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 9 12:37:36 PDT 2004

--- gatesedge-request at ansteorra.org wrote:
> There is another Calico Corner (for interior design fabrics), on I-10 West, outside the loop,
> near Blalock, I think, though once they begin to expand I-10 soon, it may be moved.
> Don't forget the Indian sari shops around the Harwin area and the Sharpstown mall area.  My
> favorite metalic trim shop (House of Lace) is sadly no longer around.
> Hillary

Almost forgot, there is a wholesale store 'Glick's Fabrics', at I-59 inside the loop near Buffalo
Speedway.  I believe they used to sell only by the bolt, but it was a good location to get basic
stocks of cottons, linens, etc.   Last time I drove by they had a sign out 'Open to the Public',
so maybe they are selling retail now.
Cheers, Hillary